Peak City Lacrosse
IF YOU ARE A RISING 6TH THROUGH 8TH GRADER WHOSE MIDDLE SCHOOL IS WITHIN THE APEX HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT, YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO PLAY FOR THE PEAK CITY MIDDLE SCHOOL TEAM.
- Give young athletes districted to attend Apex HS the opportunity to learn the sport of lacrosse.
- Seek to remove or mitigate barriers that may exist for youth to get involved in lacrosse.
- Strengthen the feeder program for the Apex HS Lacrosse program.
- Teach the “Apex Way” of playing the game of lacrosse.
- Encourage sportsmanship and a healthy outlook on youth sports in general.
- Encourage young athletes to be multi-sport athletes. We do not seek a year-round commitment to lacrosse or to PCL.
- Establish a 6th-8th grade middle school team consisting of players who are slated to attend Apex HS in the coming years.
- Keep the program as affordable as possible by minimizing costs:
- Coaches will be volunteers.
- Encourage athletes’ families to volunteer to help run games.
- Uniform costs will be minimal.
- Field fees, insurance, referees, balls, and gear will all be part of a transparent budget.
- To play in the Triangle Youth Lacrosse conference we need to fill out some waivers. Click here to go to our waivers page.